The New in Me

Friday, March 19, 2010

Passionate Desire


Passionate desire is disturbing and frustrating if not fulfilled. Desire shapes up every moment within you in different forms, it burns like fire. If kept unaddressed, it starts bugging your mind, heart and ultimately you as a whole.
If you desire to achieve big (big is something that's defined by you, it's sometimes the dream that you have for short time and sometimes big enough to chase for life) and if that goes unaddressed and unattended, this is sure to give you hard time.
Lately my sense of creativity is giving me burning in my head. I'm getting episodes of these passionate desires pushing and knocking hard to come out and surface my heart and mind. I wanna do this and that and this and that, a very confused state of mind. My heart is singing silently and loudly
'Saari umar hum marr marr ke jee liye
Ek pal to ab humein jeene do jeene do
Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance i wanna grow up once again'

I know the sleeping creative baby is awake asking me to feed milk to her.
So this comes with the necessary thump in my head... go boy ... do something, you've slept long enough, it's time to wake up.
My life partner is so supportive, trying very hard to wake me up from my sleep, provoking my innate sense of love for all the things i desire to do. I got her a Guitar, a cut-away 6 string acoustic on her b'day this year. Trying to adjust my fingers to play A Major on 5th fret of this b'tiful Black piece.
It's a saying, 'there's always a woman behind a man's success', my mom did all the good she could, now my wife it here to take me to another level of fulfillment of my burning desiring dreams. I feel it, it has come, and I'm ready to sail this boat with her to the eternity of joy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shrinky said...

:-)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Ajit..... said...

gd. at least u wrote after long haitus... means tujhe URL yaad tha... ya fav mein ki wajah se :)

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home